Born1967 in Skopje . Graduated from the Faculty of Architecture in Skopje in 1993.In 1995 graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Skopje in the class of prof.Simon Semov.In 1999/2000 she has completed her post-graduate studies at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Skopje, under the tutorship of Prof.Simon Semov.This exhibition is her final M.A. exam. In 1999 she attended a specialization course in Cite Internationale des Arts in Paris . She is a member of DLUM( Macedonian Artists' Association)since1994.She works as an professor assistant at the institute of Art History and Architecture Faculty of Architecture, Skopje .
- 1998Museum of the City of Skopje , ï¿½ A View Throughï¿½, exhibition of paintings and drawings Stip , City Museum- Besisten
- 1999Prilep, Culture Center
- 2003 Skopje , Museum of the City of Skopje , M.A. project ï¿½Space Poeticsï¿½, exhibition of paintings.
- 1995 Assistant scenographer , play ï¿½Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are deadï¿½, directed by Z. Slavenski , Drama Theater-Skopje
- 1996 Assistant scenographer , play ï¿½Amadeusï¿½ , directed by Z. Slavenski , Drama Theater-Skopje
- Scenography for the play ï¿½Dona Huana ï¿½ , directed by K. Angelovski , Drama Theater-Skopje
- 1997 Scenography for the play ï¿½Faustï¿½, directed by G.Jolevski , Drama Theater-Skopje
Awards and credits
- 1993 Special credit in the category ï¿½Final Examï¿½, BISTA '93-Museum of the City of Skopje
- 1995 Award for the best poster for the play ï¿½Rosencrantz and Guildestern are dead ï¿½ , at the Theater Festival ï¿½ Vojdan Cernodrinskiï¿½-Prilep
- 1996 Award ï¿½Lazar Licenovski ï¿½ at the Fifth Winter Salon , DLUM, Art Gallery Daut Pasin Amam - Skopje