p>Born 1945 in Sv. Nikole, Macedonia.
Education: Graduated at the Academy of Applied Arts in Belgrade in 1970.
Member of DLUM (Macedonian Fine Artists Association) and the Group "77". He has had study tours in England, Greece and Poland.
Exhibition: (one-man) - Bitola, Belgrade (Yugoslavia), Skopje, Veles, Vroclav (Poland), Ljubljana (Slovenia), Negotino, Sv. Nikole.
He has participated in many group and International exhibitions - Skopje, Niksic, Sombor, Herceg Novi, Pristina (Yugoslavia), Vroslav (Poland), Ljubljana (R. Slovenia), Zagreb (Croatia), Arhus (Denmark), Paris (France), Istanbul, Ankara (Turkey).
- 1976 - DLUB Award (May Exhibition - Bitola)
- 1981 - Skopje, drawing '81 DLUM, Purchase award of the museum of Contemporary Arts-Skopje.
- 1982 - May exhibition-Bitola, DLUB Award
- Drawing '82- DLUM, Purchase award of the National University Library "Kliment Ohridski"- Skopje.
- 1983 - Annual exhibition '83-DLUM, Purchase award of the "11 - October"-Skopje.
- 1991 - Small Format-DLUM "Vangel Kodzoman" award.
- 1994 - Graphic exhibition '94-DLUM, Purchase award "Mijacki zographi".
- 1995 - 4th Winter Show Room-DLUM, "Lazar Licenoski" award for painting.
- 1999 - XVI th Exhibition Painting Small Format, "Metodija Ivanovski - Mende" award for painting